The name Sauvignon Blanc loosely translates into “Wild White,” and wild it is. Crisp, clean and fresh with hints of green apple, and lemongrass.
Planting the vines around large granite quarries gives Trevi Hills Sauv Blanc wonerful mineral notes that dance so nicely on the palate.
Food Pairings: THV Sauvignon Blanc will pair beautifully with lemon chicken, halibut, and sea bass...or just a summer ponder while playing bocce ball.
2016 THV Sauvignon Blanc
Shipping: Standard shipping rates will apply to all orders. Due to state/federal laws, an adult (21+) signature is required at time of delivery for all packages containing alcohol. The carrier will require proper ID and will make up to three delivery attempts, Monday through Friday during regular business hours, before returning a package to us. All shipping charges are non-refundable and we are not be responsible for reshipment charges. Therefore, we strongly recommend that orders be directed to a business address where an individual (21+ years of age) will be available to sign for the package.
In order to be compliant with current state laws, Trevi HIlls Winery can currently ship wine to the following states:
• Alaska: Reasonable quantity, wet zip codes only*
• California: No limit
• Colorado: No limit
• District of Columbia: 1 bottle per month
• Georgia: 12 cases per year
• Hawaii: 3 cases per year to Honolulu, Maui & Kauai counties only, please call the winery at 800.473.4454 to place your order
• Idaho: 24 bottles per shipment, maximum of 288 bottles per year
• Illinois: 12 cases per person per year
• Iowa: 24 bottles per month
• Michigan: 1500 cases per year
• Minnesota: 24 bottles per year
• Missouri: 24 bottled per month
• Nebraska: 12 bottles per month
• Nevada: 144 bottles per year
• New Hampshire: 80 bottles per year, wet cities only*
• New Mexico: 24 bottles per month
• New York: 432 bottles per year
• North Carolina: 24 bottles per month
• Oregon: 24 bottles per month
• South Carolina: 24 bottles per month
• Texas: 15 bottles per month
• Virginia: 24 bottles per month
• Washington: No Limit
• West Virginia: 24 bottles per month, wet areas only*
• Wisconsin: 36 bottles per person per year
• Wyoming: 24 bottles per year
Returns: Federal Law prohibits returns and refunds for alcoholic beverages, therefore all THV Wine sales are final.